Okay, I have to explain as to why I have posted anything recently...... I cannot find either of my camera cords to add pictures or video to my computer! I am really upset! I have no idea where they would be. That is the problem with having a bigger house! I have no idea where I put stuff cuz there are too many places that seem logical. Anyways! Kyle and I came up to Park City for just a fun night at the Marriott Mountainside, courtesy of my wonderful sister-in-law and her connections! It is such a beautiful place to stay! I love it up hear in Park City. We were able to just go hang out in one of the 6 - yes 6 - hot tubs last night and just chill. Today were are going to do some shopping and have a good lunch/dinner. If you have the opportunity to stay up here at the Mountainside or any other condo really it's so worth it! It is just a quick trip to get away from home and feel like you are on a great vacation away from life at home. So that is my shpeal about Park City.
A week ago we were able to go to the Air Show with my brother and his family & my parents & my brother-in-law Brian. We were lucky and my brother was able to get us in on Friday, which is kind of like a dress rehearsal for the show on Saturday and Sunday. We were able to go out on the flight line because my brother could take us out with his badge. The thunderbirds were amazing! They did this like four way chicken and it was crazy! I can't imagine flying in a plane like that! They are so crazy! It was so much fun and I am so glad we were able to go. When I get my camera cords I will upload a video.
Well, life has been kinda crazy lately but I just started working 4-10's so I should have more time to update my blog! I was able to go to Kathryn's baby shower last weekend. It was so much fun to meet her family and friends and get to see all of the cute presents she got. She got some great stuff. I am going to miss her so much when she moves far far away. On the same thought of babies, my sister-in-law Moriah and her husband our having a baby and our due in January! I am so excited for them. It will be great and they will be wonderful parents. Well, I think that is all that is new with us for now! I will write again soon and hopefully have some pictures!
Ducks!!
15 years ago




1 comment:
I miss you!
Post a Comment